So..... daily I get the old wives tales and guesses as to what I am having, thought I would share the outcome thus far!
GIRL:
I am carring high
I am carring all over (yes, I know my bootie is big)
I am craving sweets
I was sick in my first trimester
Patrick does not like broccoli
I do not have hair on my belly
I do the finances
BOY:
chinese calandar
low heartbeat
am tripping a lot
It is so funny what some people come up with! Any thoughts?
October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I'm going with the Chinese calendar!!! BOY!!!
As an L&D nurse, I am skeptical of it all. The heartbeat thing is never accurate. Whatever you are having I am having the opposite. The Chinese calendar says girl for me, I crave salt but I was also sick in my first trimester in the evenings. So, I guess we all won't continue the tradition of having the same sex. Betsy set the precedent and you or I are bound to screw it up. Good luck these next couple of weeks. Remember, relax because adrenaline interferes with the body's natural ability to release Oxytocin that starts and progresses labor. Get an epidural and listen to everything your nurse says :) Love, Katy
Gotta be a girl. I'm sticking to my guns on this one.
Post a Comment