November 08, 2008

Spa Bound!

I met Patrick for lunch and after work we went shopping (the best gift ever was Patrick dutifully standing by holding earrings for me while I modeled them, AND not complaining how long I was taking ONCE!



The awesome bracelet Laura got me!
After shopping we headed over to the in-laws for the best dang ribs in the world.......Honest! They made my favorite meal: ribs, potato casserole, green bean casserole, and Pat Peak's chocolate cake (I have never met Pat Peak.....but I love her:)! Then I got SPOILED with gifts! My parents got me a shirt, magazine subscription, & new make-up, Aunt Micky send me cold hard cash, Laura bought me a beautiful bracelet from Nordy's, Sue and Smokey got me a Visa gift card, Patrick got me a Barnes and Noble gift certificate, a new CD.........AND the best part........they all pitched in for a SPA DAY for me today! WAHOO! Prenatal massage, pedi....the works! I can't wait!

Thanks everyone for your calls, emails and thoughts! This year has been awfully great so far, and I have a feeling it is only getting better!

Now off to go meet our dear friends Wade, Jess, and Baby Wyatt for a yummy breakfast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are the MASTER of blogging...did you get my message on facebook?? oh yeah, I'm expanding, that's right...anyway, the pics look awesome and I am gonna try to get in touch with you on Monday...it's been one helluva week for me over here! love you and thinking of you!!!

Anonymous said...

p.s. I would say I hope you had an awesome birthday...but judging from you blog on your birthday, I think it's safe to say you had an awesome day!!