February 04, 2009

How Big is Caroline.....SO BIG!

Caroline's first day in her Bumbo chair Caroline had her 2 month check up yesterday, and she certainly is a growing girl!

She measures:

Weight: 11lbs 14 1/2 oz (75%)

Height: 22.75 in (70%)

She also had 4 shots, which I think were harder on mommy and daddy than on her! She continues to be an easygoing baby! We certainly love her to pieces!


We can't wait to see everyone in Atlanta, say a little prayer for our first time on a plane together, and without Daddy!

1 comment:

The Sims Family said...

I'm so excited!!!! Can't wait for you to be here TODAY!! I am sure the trip on the plane will be great...Carson was about 2.5 months when we went to Baltimore and he did great! Just keep a pacifier handy and try to feed her during take off so her ears don't fill up!