Happy Easter! We had a great day going to church as a family and then having the extended family over for lunch/brunch! No bunny at our house this year, but I am sure he/she will make a stop next year!

Sweet Cheeks in her Easter Dress

Me and my girl on Easter Morn

Daddy and C in their Easter finest!

Caroline slept right through our yummy meal (which meant we all got to eat with two hands, YEA!)

Not sure what we did before Caroline.....we spent the afternoon watching her (at one point she was even in the middle of the table)....although how could you know watch that chubby cuteness!
2 comments:
She is getting so big! I can't wait to see her at Aunt Linda's!
Look how cute she looks in her Easter dress!!! Boys' clothing for Easter are not as precious. I guess I could have put a bonnet on him, who would have known??? Andre would probably have stopped me though :)Love, K
Post a Comment