September 20, 2009

Jersey Girl, Pearls and Football

If you have ever stayed at out house, you have slept on Jersey Sheets (I know that cause that is the ONLY type of sheets found in our home, we are borderline obsessed with them!) Caroline slept on regular cotton ones.....until NOW....we found her some new JERSEY sheets in PINK!! Happy Slumbers baby girl!

When my SIL had my niece Katie I discovered the cutest little bib at KMART, it is black and says "little black drees" on it, and even has a string of pearls sewn on! Well for 9 momths now I have been on the great hunt to find another "LBD" bib and NO Luck! BUT.....today my SIL sent Car Katie's to borrow......she is now the best dressed diner!

GO DEVILS! Car went to her first tailgate last night and loved it (well until the end when the fireworks went off)! It was the perfect temperature out and as always it was fun to catch up with our friends, eat, drink, play tailgate golf, and get pumped for another Devils Win! Watch out GA....2-0 and we are coming for ya!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

OMG!!! I can't believe I missed Caroline again!!! Seriously if I don't meet her soon I am going to go CRAZY!!! She is too cute in her ASU gear!!! Sorry we missed it!!!