May 18, 2010

a litttle piece of Heaven

Saturday I met up with my friend Emily and we headed to the spa (our Mother's Day gift from our hubbies)! We had the best day of sun, the pool, yummy spa food, cocktails, a massage, the hot tub, and friendship. *Ladies, Em and I decided this needs to be a yearly Mother's Day tradition! The boys had a little day of golf, betting on the ponies, and the pool.....better known as the Frat Guy Open! *Just a little sidenote, the golf tournament was single guys vs. married guys, and I am happy to report the married guys clenched it!
Sunday we dropped Caroline off and had the whole day to do WHATEVER WE WANTED!!!! That my friends, was our first day together without Caroline (aside from our trips to Maui and Park City) since she has been born! We leave her with sitters, but it has always been for night events! We lived it up: went to Houstons for lunch, the art museum, walked around Kierland, and had afternoon cocktails at Tommy Bahama's!
***A special shout out to Aunt Laura and the Williamsons for giving us a little break, while loving on and entertaining our little love bug!
AND.....what's a post without a picture.....so here is ANOTHER bathing suit I picked up for Caroline at a consignment store today!

No comments: