Whew! What a fun weekend we had! Caroline and I went to the Library on Friday night after work and picked up a few books before closing time.
We had so much fun we went back to the library on Saturday to play with some new toys, explore the tunnels, do puzzles, make some new friends, and of course get some more books.
On Saturday night P and I went out on a date to Houston's-YUM!
Sunday, I took Caroline to the water park at the Lake and it was packed, so we packed up and headed to OUR park, and the ole faithful was empty!
Caroline Loves the slides!
We had so much fun we went back to the library on Saturday to play with some new toys, explore the tunnels, do puzzles, make some new friends, and of course get some more books.
On Saturday night P and I went out on a date to Houston's-YUM!Sunday, I took Caroline to the water park at the Lake and it was packed, so we packed up and headed to OUR park, and the ole faithful was empty!
Caroline Loves the slides!












No comments:
Post a Comment