We had a fun weekend and I am happy to be home after being gone all last week for work in California. Patrick and Caroline did great, it is so nice to not have to worry about them at all when I am away. We went to the pool on Saturday and then to Paw-Paw's for dinner. Today we just layed low and got ready for the week (P and C did hit the museum for a few hours so I could get organized for a crazy work week)! 
After dinner at Paw-Paw's Caroline was really excited to do the dishes, I sure hope that continues!
The fun thing is this apron has been around since Patrick was a kid, we have several pictures with him wearing it too!
**I haven't blogged about this yet, but I don't want to forget about it years from now when I need a good chuckle! A few weeks ago we took a ride on Paw-Paw's boat, a gust of wind later and one blown off girl's ball cap.....We now have a little girl who is terrified of the wind. It is really funny, and annoying all at the same time! We fight a battle to go outside each day, and most times we are not on the winning side of the battle! Luckily, we were able to distract her enough Saturday to enjoy a few hours at the pool! I know "this too shall pass", I just hope it happens sooner rather than later!

After dinner at Paw-Paw's Caroline was really excited to do the dishes, I sure hope that continues!
The fun thing is this apron has been around since Patrick was a kid, we have several pictures with him wearing it too!**I haven't blogged about this yet, but I don't want to forget about it years from now when I need a good chuckle! A few weeks ago we took a ride on Paw-Paw's boat, a gust of wind later and one blown off girl's ball cap.....We now have a little girl who is terrified of the wind. It is really funny, and annoying all at the same time! We fight a battle to go outside each day, and most times we are not on the winning side of the battle! Luckily, we were able to distract her enough Saturday to enjoy a few hours at the pool! I know "this too shall pass", I just hope it happens sooner rather than later!








No comments:
Post a Comment