*Update: School was a bit scary at first, but now that we have made it through our first week (both of us that is, nothing rips a mama's heart out more than you child saying "Mama don't go, I miss you already") she seems to finally be over the crying in the morning that she doesn't want to go and during drop off, and she seems to be making some new buddies! Her teacher's name is Miss Rebekah, and we really like her a lot! It's going to be a great year!
Caroline started pre-school today, so last night we surprised her with a brand new lunch box! I can't believe my little girl had grown up so fast, we know she will have a great time making new friend's and learning lots of new things! *The purple jumper she wore on her first day, was the jumper I wore on my first day of pre-school too!










No comments:
Post a Comment