We had a weekend packed full of fun! Friday Patrick headed out of town with his brother Michael to do a little goose hunting for next year's hunting season (I know a year early is weird, I agree), so the girls and I just hung out and relaxed. Saturday morning we headed to do a little shopping for Caroline's classroom auction, the library, and ended with a fun picnic in the park! Daddy joined us later in the afternoon and that night we celebrated Valentine's Day a bit early to beat the crowds! Patrick and I went to dinner and to see THE VOW (good, but bad ending), as always it was nice to eat without chasing kiddos around! Sunday we headed out of town to celebrate Patrick's Aunt's 75 birthday, and then home to host our friends for dinner! WHEW....lots of fun to be had!
This little lady is growing SO fast! This weekend she found her toes!
AND.....she hit the 5 month marker! WOW!


more toes pics, I love those little piggies!
and before church on Sunday, these days pictures are impossible with both girls!








No comments:
Post a Comment