August 17, 2012

Exciting news!

 For the past few weeks Caroline has been waking up every morning and asking if today is the day?! SO.....I figured the best way to count down the days would be to make a paper chain together and each morning she can rip off one chain until the Big Day arrives! 
 ANY guesses as to what we are counting down?

 YES, we are very excited to announce that our family will be expanding again! We cannot wait to welcome this little person and see what our family will look like(cause this is it folks)!
We will stick with tradition and not find out the sex! My due date is February 25th. Patrick and I have always wanted loud family holidays with lots of littles around, so we are thrilled to be adding another little love into our lives! 

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting!!! Not gonna lie...I was a little surprised!!! Fun idea with the chain countdown!!! Can't wait til February!!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! We never did find out the sex during our pregnancy either. We actually had staff stay past their working time (had one kid before shift change, one after) to see what our second twin was. It is more fun that way.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!! That is wonderful news! :) Three's a charm!! Love, the Houstons

Cindy and Jay said...

Congratulations to the four of you!! Another baby in the family, yea!! I love the chain countdown idea.