April 20, 2013

Tillman Run

 This morning we woke up early and headed down to Tempe for the annual Tillman Run. Patrick runs it every year (I have run a handful of times) but this year was the first time Caroline ran! She did so great, she ran the entire kid's race (.42 miles) without stopping! I think we will continue to make this a fun family day! Caroline and Patrick before the race (Patrick left super early in the morning to run his race, and the kiddos and I met him a little later to cheer Car on!)
 Scarlett loved all the free snacks for runners (a chocolate power bar was a big favorite!)
 most of the group, as usual I was there, but behind the camera!
 Caroline super excited to start running! 
 Cooper relaxed in his seat
 I ran behind Car and Patrick with the stroller and took pictures
 THE BIG FINISH (apparently Daddy is #1, but Car is #2, HA!)
 We got a pic with some of the players after the race, ASU, ASU, ASU!!
 these two loved running around the field! 
 Caroline with Frank Kush

No comments: