Tuesday night I ran home from a local work conference to celebrate this girl on her last night of being 2!
We are so lucky to have this sweet girl in our family! She has finally conquered potty training, loves preschool, loves sharing a room with her sister and sleeping in a big girl bed, is the biggest lover and compliment giver, has the best manners, is oh so spicy, loves watermelon, pancakes, and doughnuts, still sleeps with her blankie and sucks her two middle fingers, weighs 30 pounds (exactly the same as her baby brother), wears a size 2T-3T, a size 7 shoe, loves to play with her babies and dress up like a princess, her favorite show is Sophia the First, loves any and all dessert, and keeps us on our toes!!!
At the girls old school we were never allowed to bring birthday treats. This year, at their new school, we can bring snacks as long as they are healthy! I was so excited to make some fun snacks to help her class celebrate her special day! I decided that each year (until they are big enough to think this is uncool) I will buy a book to donate to the classroom and then make a snack that goes along with the book........so this year Scarlett's class got Hop on Pop and Dr Seuss hats for snack!
food writers (aka edible markers) are my new favorite things!
Bring on #3 tomorrow!















No comments:
Post a Comment