July 24, 2015

off on vacation (Part one: Atlanta and the Grieco's)

After a week it was time for Cooper, Patrick and I to go meet the girls in Atlanta to start our vacation. We arrived late Wednesday night after a pretty easy flight with only one kiddo and then hit the park first thing in the morning. It is always fun to hit up a new park and the kids had a ball.




One of my dearest friends just adopted the sweetest LITTLE guy and I couldn't wait to go snuggle him. He is the teeny, tiniest, most darling little thing. I am so glad the timing worked out to see Caitlin and Declan! 
Then it was off to dinner to catch up with two of my best childhood friends Drew an Jenny and some of their kiddos. The girls had a ball dancing together at Frontera (the one restaurant I HAVE to stop at when I make it back home)
 cuties
Then later that night the girls, Grandma, Patrick and I headed to Stone Mountain to introduce the girls to the Laser Show


waiting for the show to start
they loved it.....and we did too!
The next morning it was time to load up and head east to the beach! Charleston or bust! 
one crazy backseat
we had to make a quick stop at Augusta National on the way
We arrived at Kylie's after a LONG drive! We were excited to be there and spend time with the Grieco's and Kaelin's. 
the kiddos were really excited about their slumber party
we ended the night with some fun games and some drinks.....such a great start to our vacation!!! 

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I look so so so so tired-because I was-and still am!:) I am so glad we were able to see you!!