Not too much to report, but it has been a bit since I posted!
We have been busy with work and IKEA purchases (seriously I think my husband hates ASSEMBLY REQUIRED more than any two words in the English language) the good news is the baby room is now free of electronics and our desk set-up is awesome, perfect for work and all my crafts!
Had a doctors appt on Friday and baby is growing like a weed...now 2 and a half pounds with about 80 days to go!
We are really looking forward to my brother Tommy and his buddies visit this weekend, and of course the much anticipated game on Saturday........hopefully it will be a close game, ASU has some pride to make up after last weekend! We have spearheaded the tailgate for this weekend, and figured with people in town and all our friends it would be fun to rent an RV! So....stay tuned for some pics of us in a VAN down by the RIVER....I mean in an RV on the golf course! :)
September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Go Sun Devils!!!! Hope you kids have a good time this weekend. Lara and I are going to the Mississippi St./Georgia Tech game on Saturday but we will be home in time to watch the ASU game on TV. We will keep an eye out for ya'll in the stands. Hopefully your brother and his UGA brethren go home disappointed on Sunday!
Post a Comment