




What a fantastic weekend! I traveled to Atlanta for my first Baby Shower and had the most wonderful time! I am so blessed to have so many amazing women in my life, and this baby will be lucky to be surrounded by so many aunties!!! I was showered with gifts: My Aunt Pam made me the most beautiful quilt and pillow, my best friend Claire's mom (Carla) also made me a precious quilt, Claire made a darling diaper cake, Caitlin had everyone sign pottery that the baby will have forever as a great keepsake, Danell made a delicious cake that was super cute........I could go on and on.....
Thanks to all of you for all of your Love and showerings!!! It was so great to see you! Can't wait to see you all again in February!








1 comment:
So glad we were able to make it, it was so great to see you and the others. Do you know that for the first time in all the years I knew Cindy and Sandy that I just now noticed their hair is parted on different sides? Weird observation, I know.
Yes, I changed the background again...just couldn't settle on my fav, but I think I'm set now!!! love ya!
Post a Comment