January 07, 2010

Stop Right There Ya'llMy mom and dad have been super busy so I am takin over this here blog!
Have you been wondering what we have been up to these days?! So far this year:
  • Daddy went Duck hunting
  • We celebrated the New Year with mommy and daddy's friends Jim and Jen (although they did not let me stay up to watch the ball drop, no fair)
  • Daddy made me my first blueberry (my VERY favorite food) pancakes
  • I have a little spot on my lip (the doctor says it is just a buildup of mucus and will go away soon
  • I had an appointment with the ENT and he said I definately need tubes, so I will be doing that in the next two weeks or so
  • I LOVE to walk, crawing that's so LAST YEAR!
  • I need a haircut BADLY.....hopefully mom will take me soon!
  • And best of all I have been playing and laughing with my Mom and Dad
I hope you are all having a good year too!
Love, Caroline

No comments: