Thanks Everyone for your thoughts and prayers for little C on Friday. The procedure went well and hopefully we are now ear infection FREE! She was MAD AS A HORNET when they brought her to me after the (ten minute) procedure, but calmed down after about 20 minutes. She had a bit of a rough night on Friday, I think the anesthesia made her tummy upset, and she got sick a few times, but I think today she is feeling much better!
right before we left on Friday to get the tubes
playing in the front yard yesterday (notice the supermodel pose in the background :)
right before we left on Friday to get the tubes
playing in the front yard yesterday (notice the supermodel pose in the background :)P and C










2 comments:
So happy to see and hear that Caroline is on the mend!!! I love the bow!!!
SO glad to hear the procedure went well! I have been meaning to call you but have had a rough weekend with a case it the cold-crud. I will catch up with you soon!
Post a Comment