It's the Love Month and we are so blessed to have this little Valentine in our lives!
Tonight after her bath I tried to get those curls into a high pony.....hopefully soon we can do piggy tails, I CAN'T wait!


Tonight after her bath I tried to get those curls into a high pony.....hopefully soon we can do piggy tails, I CAN'T wait!

*** on another note I am OLD......I decided this tonight when a college girl came up to me tonight in the grocery store and (first she called me Ma'm) asked me what a vidalia onion was. I was flatted at first thinking "WOW I must really look like a good cook" since she picked me out to ask about produce. Then I quickly realized everyone else around me was college age.....She did not ask for help because I looked like I was a master in the kitchen, or that I possessed MAD cooking skills, she simple asked BECAUSE I WAS THE OLDEST PERSON IN THE VACINITY!
***Just for the record, I knew exactly what she was looking for, I guess I am old.








1 comment:
You aren't old! Maybe she just looked at you and could tell you were from Georgia... you know with your amazing sense of style and charm and all. :) What better person to ask about a vidalia onion, right? Love ya girlie!
Post a Comment