Today Caroline and I went to her first Gymboree class. She really liked climbing on all of the obstacles, running around, the balls, and was mesmorized by all of the younger kids. She was not as interested in the bubbles or the songs in a circle, since she wanted to be On the Go! My camera died 5 minutes into class, so here are the three pics I captured! March 06, 2010
Gymboree
Today Caroline and I went to her first Gymboree class. She really liked climbing on all of the obstacles, running around, the balls, and was mesmorized by all of the younger kids. She was not as interested in the bubbles or the songs in a circle, since she wanted to be On the Go! My camera died 5 minutes into class, so here are the three pics I captured!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment