Yesterday I recieved my latest babystyle email (New or expecting moms you need to register online with them so every week they can tell you how big your baby is (compared to a friut) or what milestones they should be hitting)! WEll, I can't beleive it but Caroline is 15 Months Old!
This is what my latest update said:"Doing errands around town is harder than ever with a pint-size explorer in tow. Being strapped down in a car seat or stroller is the last place your toddler wants to be: Expect an earful — usually accompanied by an arched back and flailing arms and legs — when it's time to buckle up. This is partly because about 90 percent of all toddlers are walking by now (late walkers will catch up in the next month or two), which means they'd much rather be practicing their footwork than sitting still."
Well, NO KIDDING! Patrick and I have moved to bribery whenever we put this little mover and shaker in the car now! Thank goodness she is easy to please, just a few pretzels and we are off!









1 comment:
Bribery is a life saver sometimes! I am all for it!!!
Post a Comment