August 24, 2010

starting early

SO today I jump started the holiday magic by booking a trip on the Polar Express!
(I know it seems early, but they sell out every year, and when I checked today, spots were already super limited!)
"The Polar Express comes to life when the train departs the Williams Depot for a journey through the dark and quiet wilderness for a special visit to the "North Pole." Enjoy hot chocolate and cookies while listening to the magical story. Watch the joy on the children's faces when the train arrives at the North Pole, where Santa Claus and his reindeer are waiting! Santa will board The Polar Express and hand each child their own special gift."
OHHHH.....I am so excited already!

3 comments:

KJJ Houston said...

so cool I wish we had something like that in Houston!

Lorie said...

OH, I am soooo hoping to do the Polar Express this year too!!! Glad you blogged about it and that it's filling up. I'll have to start my making my sales pitch to Collin. :)

Following the Friedmans said...

How fun!! We are going up to the Polar Express too! We did it last year, just the two of us. This year my whole extended family is going. Can't wait :o)