Now that I am back to work full time, finding time for anything these days seems impossible! So, blogging has been put on the back burner! A few things we have been up to.....
Scarlett started eating rice cereal
Caroline got a cute new haircut (since by the time she got home from school her hair was one big MESS)
Patrick lost a good friend to cancer this week, so we have been morning that loss, and counting our own blessings
Our house has been filled with lots of new preschool crafts and we are enjoying the new prayers and songs Caroline has been singing nonstop when she gets home
We have been working on a special gift for Caroline's teacher and making her first Valentine's for her classmates








2 comments:
I've been wondering where you've been??? Love the new do on Caroline!
Hey do you think when the boys go to bowl, we should all try to do something???
Uh, hi..nevermind on the going out. I didn't know they changed the date and we'll be out of town. Would have been fun!
Post a Comment