September 29, 2012

Saturday Fun

 Caroline had her first playdate at our house today! She had her friend Lucy over (who switched schools this year, so we miss seeing her!) and the girls had such a fun afternoon. They played with Caroline's toys, went outside on the slip and slide, and painted a little craft Caroline and I made this morning (we used the same salt dough recipie we used at Christmas to make ornaments to make the letters of the girls names, baked them, and they were ready for paint!) . Here are the two cuties! (Megan was supposed to come over too but her mama got sick this morning).
 I also spent the morning (it is amazing how much we get done in the mornings on the weekends since the girls wake us up so early) decorating the house for Halloween and Fall. The next few weeks are packed FULL of fun and festivities, so thought I better get stuff up while I had a little time! 

 and this little doll face has a new favorite spot, in the magazine rack! 
We are loving the cooler weather (still close to 100, but cooler for us!) and have been taking nightly walks, having outside picnic dinners and really getting excited for the holidays that are fast approaching! 

No comments: