I had my first parent/teacher conference yesterday at Caroline's preschool. She got glowing reviews on her her knowledge of colors, shapes, numbers, letters, letter sounds, writing her name, and her friend's names, respecting authority, participating in group activities, playing well with others, completing tasks, and almost every other category on her progress report. As most 4 year old's she needs to work on listening the first time, both at school and at home, not because she is disrespectful, but because she is always busy and gets distracted!!
What really made my Mama heart swell though was when Caroline's teacher said that whenever there is a new person in her class (there have been a few this year) Caroline takes them under her wing, always goes out of her way to befriend them, include them in activities, shows them where things are located in the classroom , and makes them feel welcome. I think my daughter is beautiful, smart, funny, independent, and sociable, but as she grows what I really want for her is to be Kind and Loving, a good friend, Trustworthy, and Confident......I am so proud to hear that she is becoming all of those things and more. What a joy it is to be her mama!
a perfect capture of this girl's mothering skills! She loves her brother!













1 comment:
So sweet...you are doing a good job then as a parent! Was there any doubt?! LOVE the pics!!!
Post a Comment