May 30, 2013

Family Fun

With Grandma here, we are packing in the FUN! 
Tuesday Caroline, Patrick and Paw-Paw drove to Yuma to attend James's graduation from 8th grade, and take a dip in their new pool! While they were gone Tuesday and Wednesday Grandma watched the kiddos and I worked. Wednesday night when they returned we headed to the train park, and today we went to the Children's Museum. Tomorrow I think the splash pad is on the docket, and there is of course lots of this going on...
reading books! 
and just for cute comparison here is Coop A Loop after his bath tonight
 and Scarlett in the same ducky towel (she was about 5 months in this picture and Coop only three months, but I bet they weighed the same in these pictures:)
 Caroline in the towel as well! I Love all my little ducklings!! 

No comments: