May 29, 2014

Graduation

Caroline graduated from Preschool last Thursday, and she is SO ready for kindergarden!!! I am a bit sad that my baby is growing up so fast but can't wait for all the fun next year has in store for her! Here she is walking in with her class.
getting ready to start the program
a cute song about driving in the car

more singing
they also memorized a bible verse and a LONG sweet poem about graduation
LOOK who's excited to be growing up and moving on to kindergarden!!!! 

We are so proud of you Caroline


Caroline and her best buddy Lily (they will go to school together next year...HORRAY!)


Caroline's teacher Mrs Shannon
After Graduation we headed to the Old Spaghetti Factory for a dinner celebration and the girls got cotton candy drinks with actual cotton candy in the straw....SO FUN!!!
Bring on Kindergarden.....Caroline might be ready but I make no promises that I won't Bawl when I drop her off!!!! 

1 comment:

Lorie said...

OH this is adorable!!! The red cap and gown is the best!!!