June 17, 2014

Picture Dump

It's summer which means lots of time with Grandma, swimming, popsicle eating, library story times, and I Phone pictures since we are always on the run!!! 

Here are a few catch up photos:

Caroline's fun sparkly hair for her recital
Scarlett and I having fun while waiting for Caroline's recital to start


the end of the year picture in Caroline's Pre-K class....of course my little type A child who loves to follow rules, organize, pack, clean, and take care of her brother and sister, and has the kindest heart wants to be a teacher! 
Caroline's class had a little dinner and movie in the park to celebrate graduating
The girls last day of Pre-K and 2's class at TCPS
only my girls request tea and scones at Starbucks as an afternoon snack! 
The kiddos started swimming lessons this summer and so now when we swim in our pool the girls like to give swimming lessons to their babies

Coop likes to stand on the first step and play with all his buckets and water toys

Scarlett started sleeping in her big girl room about two weeks ago (hooray...no more cribs in the Stover house!) that she shares with Caroline, and the transition has been super smooth! The girls do really great together at night, and so far Scarlett has not attempted to leave her bed once!!! 
The girls are so sweet together and most mornings I find them in one bed together talking or reading books together.
Scarlett has been making big potty training strides too thanks to Grandma, marshmallow treats, being naked most of the day and a slow summer day schedule
the girls started gymnastics (at the same place we take them to swimming lessons) too....and Scarlett is a natural! 
Caroline's ready

Scarlett is SO SUPER strong! 

I mean......REALLY.....it just doesn't get cuter! 
Caroline did great at gymnastics too 
Grandma has also being doing the girls hair every morning...which means LOTS of cute hairdos

We have been loving our back porch for summer snacks......
and every meal for that matter! 
our porch got a bit of an upgrade....(Mom and I went to Target one night for curlers and came home with a new outdoor rug, an outdoor bar cart, a kids picnic table, a kids umbrella.....we basically cleaned out the outdoor section at 50%)
Since Grandma was with me one night I caved and let the kids ride that (annoying, and so hard to push) car cart at the grocery store.....THEY WERE THRILLED!
We took the kids to celebrate one night (I had an awesome year at work and just found out I earned a presidents club trip.....all expenses paid to the Bahamas for a week...Atlantis to be exact....and Patrick and I are SOOOO excited!) at a fun pizza place where they play a large organ.......the kids were so enthralled! Especially since he played Let it Go!!! 
For Father's Day we had Paw-Paw over and had our favorite...RIBS! The kids dug in and loved them! 


The oldest and youngest Stover
We are so glad this Daddy is ours
Our Daddy with his Daddy
Caroline presented Paw-Paw with a medal she had in her jewelry box for being a winning Paw-Paw...so sweet! We are so thankful for all the wonderful loving Dad's in our lives! 
and some funny things the kiddos are saying right now:
Scarlett: when she wants something she will come up to me and say "I want some fruit snacks, Daddy said yes"....and normally when she does this Daddy is not even home! Oh boy, we are going to have to watch this one close! 
Scarlett: is definitely our accident prone one, she ALWAYS has a bruise, cut, or goose egg somewhere, and as soon as she falls she YELLS "I'm Ok"... it is so funny! 
Cooper's first word was "Uh-Oh" and is still his most used word.
Caroline is our literal one and the other day asked "how can a cop pull you over when there isn't a hook on his car?"

We are loving our kids at these fun stages.....and Grandma and I are so excited to take the girls to Disney this weekend.....lots of pictures to come!! 

No comments: