September started off with Caroline bringing home a fossil project from school
We were so devastated to hear about all the flood victims in Texas, so we got together with our friends and made toiletries kits for those in need.
Glad to be sharing the joy and importance of giving with these kids
oh this girl
I was blessed to get away for a girls weekend and be with one of my favorite people for her birthday! Cant wait for baby Greer's arrival!
We stayed in a sweet little town, Michigan City Indiana, and on Friday we drove over to Notre Dame to tour the campus
Getting to walk onto the field was really cool
Touchdown Jesus
The cathedral was so beautiful
Mary's Grotto
I love these girls so much.
We took many walks on the water, the lake was so pretty, it looked just like the ocean!
Carolina Girls
What a wonderful, soul filling weekend...Notre Dame, eating out, cooking in, walks on the lake, watching the sunset, shopping, laughing, listening....I could't imagine life without my people.
I took a SUPER EARLY flight out Sunday morning to get home for a special little girls 6th birthday!
Happy Birthday Miss Scarlett!
The girls and I went to the salon for a little pedicure pampering
Scarlett figured out how to relax pretty quickly
ta-da!
We went to Manuel's for dinner (the mexican restaurant in our neighborhood) and then to the Sugar Bowl for birthday ice cream.
Scarlett and I
sweet girl blows out her candles
her teacher had a fun little sign outside the classroom on Monday morning!
We had her birthday swim party the weekend after her actual birthday since I was out of town until the morning of her birthday. She wanted a swim party with a Descendants theme. Almost every single girl in her class came, Good thing I hired lifeguards!
Coop and one of his best girlfriends at school, Remy
our neighbors let us borrow their slide, it was a hit!
Descendants cupcakes
Magic potion (the chalices were their goodie bags)
It was fun to host in our new kitchen!
SIX!!!!!!!
silly kiddo
cupcake time
make a wish
then it was time for the piñata
mad dash for candy
present time
some of Scarlett's sweet friends
We loved celebrating you this month Scarlett!!! The world got a ton brighter the day you were born and we can't wait to see what the world has in store for you darling girl! Happy 6th Birthday!


























No comments:
Post a Comment