I created this blog to journal our family's lives, enable Caroline to look back at how loved she was and all the fun places she went and share with all of our dear family and friends from afar. Tonight for the first time I get on a serious soap box. I watched a show on ABC last night (one that I USED to really enjoy) and will no longer be watching. The reason is beause of their decision to discuss abortion in such a manner............ (thankfully the young girl chose not to proceed, but the way it was handled was inappropriate for all impressionable girls out there)
Look, I know it is a serious topic with Lots of opinions.........but I was raised to believe that a Baby is a baby from conception..... since when does a beating heart not mean there is life. When a person goes through trama we check for a heatbeat, a sign that there is life......why is the womb any different.
We suffered a loss of our child, because her heart beat for only 11 weeks was her life less valuable.
These are some of the quotes used tonight: "it is a BABY once it comes out of the womb, once it can survive on its own"
What child do you know that survives on it's own, from the moment Caroline arrived she needed us more than when she was peacefully inside me.
"A lot of FINE women fought a long time to give you the RIGHT to do what you think is BEST, your body your CHOICE"
SO...........they say FINE women, they say YOU can CHOOSE............I say YOU are a COWARD, and YOU already did CHOOSE . Shame on you ABC.
January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
amen sister!
You go, girl! It makes me sick to my stomach that America allows the vicious murder of unborn children to continue. As Mother Theresa says, "There are two victims of abortion: a dead baby and a dead conscious.
Agreed!
Post a Comment