We are HOME! It was so nice to have a few days of getting taken care of and getting to bond with my new baby girl (Patrick spent the nights and a good portion of the day's at home with Caroline) BUT, it sure is nice to settle in at home as a family. Patrick dropped Caroline off at Nada's this morning and headed over to spend some time with us before we got discharged. The three of us spent a quiet afternoon watching TV and crossing things off the list to go home. Caroline was super excited to have her baby sister home and could not give her enough love!
Scarlett and Daddy watching the game before we left
I put Scarlett in the going home outfit that Caroline wore, and I'll be honest it is really hard to tell their pictures apart! *I will try and post them side by side later!
Welcome Home Miss Scarlett, we waited FOREVER for you, and are so glad you are here!








No comments:
Post a Comment