Well, it's Labor Day and unfortunately I am not labor-ing! We thought for sure we would have a baby by now, but apparently this baby is not done cooking! I am trying to turn over a new leaf today and enjoy my last few nights of sleep as well as a few more days just spending time with my growing girl! We are for sure ready though! I have a doctor's appt on Wed afternoon, and if no baby by then, we will decide whether or not to induce later in the week. I am feeling pretty good, mostly just tired.
This weekend we have just stayed close to home due to our upcoming arrival, AND the start of COLLEGE FOOTBALL! Go Devils! We did go do a little mall walking yesterday evening and Caroline picked up a few fun things from the disney store (a money bank and new cup) as well as a few new princess jibits for her crocs!
Last Tuesday I kept Caroline home to spend the day with her. We had a really fun playdate swimming at the Williamson's and then we hit Chick-fil-A for lunch!
Sawyer (in his funny horse hat), Wyatt, and Caroline enjoying their ice cream!








No comments:
Post a Comment