I wanted to wait until our Christmas cards had been mailed out and received before I put up our Family pictures from this year! We are so thankful to have a great photographer who is able to capture our family together and our growing girls. Now I just need Santa to bring me a bigger house with more wall space so I can make some of these into canvas for our walls! December 11, 2012
Family Pictures 2012
I wanted to wait until our Christmas cards had been mailed out and received before I put up our Family pictures from this year! We are so thankful to have a great photographer who is able to capture our family together and our growing girls. Now I just need Santa to bring me a bigger house with more wall space so I can make some of these into canvas for our walls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment