December 20, 2012

packing it all in


We have been so so busy lately with work (I launched a new product this week), preparing for Christmas, and filling up our evenings with fun festivities! Last Saturday we had the (47th I think) Annual Stover Caroling Party! This year Caroline joined the big kids for the knocking on doors and bell ringing! Scarlett and I made it about halfway through (not sure who was more tired, her or me!)


Caroline and her new best buddy Emerson

Patrick, Nate, and Joe
sweet sister in her Christmas jumpsuit
Sunday afternoon Aunt Laura treated the girls and I to the Winnie the Pooh Christmas show, it was our third year in a row, and we Loved it! I was hesitant to take Scarlett, but she did GREAT! She watched the whole show from my lap, and did not move the entire time!
Then Thursday night we headed out with some friends to have some dinner, catch up, share in an ornament swap, and celebrate the season! In usual fashion it was the girls on one side, boys on the other!

the whole gang

No comments: