November 30, 2015

More November

Before I left town for 10 days, I wanted to get the girls hair cut so it would be a little easier for Patrick to do while I was away, plus the summer chlorine hair had to go! Caroline got a LOT cut off, Scarlett just got a trim. 



While I was away I missed Caroline's school Thanksgiving feast. A good friend of mine snagged this picture for me! 
I was able to make it to Scarlett's feast when I returned from my trip
her little preschool table all decorated
they sang a cute little turkey song before they ate

Scarlett sitting with her buddies

I'm so glad I got to attend! 

sweet girl
lots of turkeys at the table!
 I brought back a fun game from Dallas for the kids called Bean Boozled. Basically you spin this wheel and whatever color you land on you have to eat that color jelly bean. Funny part is your color could be a good flavor or really yucky one, but you don't know till you bite down! lots of silly faces! 
 check out my new wall art behind P......love those three! 

No comments: