December 05, 2015

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we counted our many many blessings surrounded by all of Patrick's family. We are so blessed to have so many friends and family we consider friends. We kicked off the holiday season with our annual Friendsgiving on Wednesday night. We hosted around 50 people for chulupa, drinks, smores, and lots of our dearest friends. I did not take one single picture....I just enjoyed digging in and being with my people. 
I want our children to find joy in giving and always be thankful for those around them. Their teachers are a great place to start with this lesson. We put together a cute little basket for them for Thanksgiving.
The last day of school before the holiday Caroline's cousin Clara was able to join Caroline in her class at school, she even wore Caroline's uniform! They were so excited! 
nothing better then starting the day with doughnuts! 
Thanksgiving morning we met up with friend to let the kids play at the park, the bigger kids played a little football ;)
 the football players
Thanksgiving afternoon we headed to my SIL Laura's beautiful home to eat dinner with Patrick's whole family.
our three little TURKEYS
our party of 5......the biggest reason to give Thanks

sweet girls

oh these two...
the boys team.........goooooo boys

the girls team
sweet cousins

my two favorite boys

paw-paw with his grandkids and the originals
the outlaws made it in too!
this girl can go from 0-60 FAST!

these girls played in the trees all evening.....even provided us with some pretty centerpieces
the boys played lots and lots of FOOTBALL

the kids side
the adult side
the after dinner, drink spot......SO COZY
Paw-Paw with his youngest ladies
 these two put on quite a show later that night



I LOVE these 3 sweet little Turkeys
I hope everyone was as blessed this Thanksgiving as we were! 

No comments: