Day two at home and already we are loving every minute with Caroline and all the new things we get to do with her! Last night we gave her her first sponge bath (not a fan) and today we took her on her first outing after her doctors appointment. Her first outing was to Target of course, we have to start this little lady's shopping days off right! I enjoyed buying a few cute new GIRLIE outfits for her.....I think this might be the beginning of a lot less $ in my account, I just can't resist!
She could't wait too be DONE with her first bath!
She didn't love it, but sure did smell good when she was done!
She could't wait too be DONE with her first bath!
She didn't love it, but sure did smell good when she was done!Lovin getting to dress up my baby girl!










No comments:
Post a Comment