Santa comes tonight, I hope we are not on the naughty list! From the looks of the number of presents under our tree we were REALLY REALLY GOOD!
Tonight my In-Laws, SIL Laura, my Mom, Patrick, Caroline, and I all went to mass and had a super yummy dinner of Filet, cheesy potatoes, stuffed peppers, and creme brulee to kick off the festivities!
Tomorrow my brothers Jimmy and Tommy, Dad, SIL Kristen, and nephew Brody all get here! We can't wait to see them and introduce them to Caroline!
We LOVE this time of year!
Tonight my In-Laws, SIL Laura, my Mom, Patrick, Caroline, and I all went to mass and had a super yummy dinner of Filet, cheesy potatoes, stuffed peppers, and creme brulee to kick off the festivities!
Tomorrow my brothers Jimmy and Tommy, Dad, SIL Kristen, and nephew Brody all get here! We can't wait to see them and introduce them to Caroline!
We LOVE this time of year!
Patrick with his parents, Susie and Smokey












No comments:
Post a Comment