December 23, 2008

Help has arrived!

Thank Goodness Patrick and I got a much needed rescue last week! My best friend Claire came in town all the way from Tennessee to help us with Caroline and allow us to catch up on some much needed sleep! It was so fun to have her, and what a help she was! Patrick started back to work last week, so her being here was super nice! She made me fancy breakfasts every morning, did our laundry, helped me run errands, and loved on Caroline so I could shower and be a real person again! Thanks Claire, We LOVE you and MISS you already! One of the first pics of me and my little girlie!
One of the fancy breakfasts I woke up to while Claire was here! YUMMY! (When Patrick got home from work he saw this picture and asked where we went out to breakfast:)
Claire and Caroline
We thought we would get some pics of C in her new stocking, it was a tight fit!

This pic made Claire and I laugh so hard, she looks like she has three chins!


No comments: