Just wanted to thank my hubbie for all his help this week! We are so in love with our little girl, but underestimated the amount of work she would require! I am so lucky to have a husband who is willing to do whatever it takes to keep both of us happy! We really make a great team! I have been having some back pain which has made getting around with a baby quite difficult, so today Patrick scheduled me a massage and spent the afternoon teaching Caroline the ins and outs of the NFL :)
Patrick starts back at work tomorrow, so please keep us in your prayers! I am a little anxious about flying solo!
December 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Julia,
You'll do great flying "solo" I am certain. I will be thinking about you tomorrow. I am so happy for you and Patrick. I want to call and hear all about the last week or so..when would be a good time? I dont want to interrupt naptime or anything,
Love ya!
Caitlin
Post a Comment