Friday Night I joined my girlfriends at happy hour to celebrate my birthday. It was great to all catch up, and after a couple hours I headed off to my house to pick up Patrick for a fancy dinner my SIL had organized (or so I thought).
Instead I walked into a dark house, a flipping on of lights, and a chorus of SUPRISE!
Patrick suprised me with a Suprise 30th Birthday party!
Instead I walked into a dark house, a flipping on of lights, and a chorus of SUPRISE!
Patrick suprised me with a Suprise 30th Birthday party! He worked so hard to make my birthday special, and he did such a great job! The party was a blast and it was so nice to celebrate the BIG 3-0 with all my closest friends. *I thought he was through celebrating when he treated me to a fancy dinner, and TWO Tiffany boxes the week before! (note the beautiful bracelet on my wrist)




















No comments:
Post a Comment