November 14, 2010

This and That!

Saturday afternoon we headed over to tailgate at the ASU game (how things have changed over the years HUH.....!) We had more kiddos than adults at one point! Caroline and I, Wyatt, Jess and Sawyer, Emily and Asher or Colton (the twins are 5 weeks old)

Sawyer and Jess

Nate and Jess with their darling new babies (Asher/Colton) and Sorlie too!

Sawyer


Sawyer and Caroline listening to some tunes!


When the game started Jess and I brought the kiddos back to our house for a little "McDonalds/Wiggles party"! We love living so close to the stadium!
Wyatt and Caroline watchin TV


Sunday morning when we got up for church it was so cool and crisp out, I was finally able to dress Caroline up in her tights and boots! She looked so so cute!

I cannot beleive this girl is almost TWO! (where did the time go?!?!)

Car and her Daddy

I know I am late, but I finally got some of our fall decorations up! Here is the sign I made for over the mantle:


1 comment:

Lorie said...

I can't believe we missed the game w/ all the kiddos!!! I LOVE the pic of Caroline and Wyatt watching TV.

Hey...where's the bday post? I am sorry we missed it...were you surprised? I'm sure it was a good time!