So the nesting is in full swing and I am happy that things are slowing getting crossed off the list! This weekend Caroline and I put together little gifts for the nurses (I did this when we had Scarlett too, and the nurses really appreciated it!) to ensure baby and I receive the best care possible! They are little baggies filled with candy and a tag that says:
We've been blessed with this SWEETIE and it only seems right..
to thank you for helping our baby arrive all right!
I have said this before but when it comes to my kiddo's teachers, or hospitals, or anyone in charge of taking care of us, I am not above doing little things to be the favorite :)
I also purchased and wrapped up Big Sister gifts for the girls for the new baby to give them at the hospital! They include activities to keep them busy and entertained like toddler markers, magic paper, and books for Scarlett, and for Caroline pop beads (she can make into animals or jewelry), and a few sticker puzzle books.
exactly three weeks from today (although there is some talk of getting induced early, so maybe sooner)!
We can't wait to meet you little one!








No comments:
Post a Comment