February 20, 2013

The Night Before

So tonight is the last night I will ever be a mama of two. I am super excited to meet out new little bundle of joy, and a bit anxious too. I don't think I will be getting much sleep tonight. You can tell this is our third child because while I drive to the hospital in the morning to start my induction, Patrick is going to work. We figured it would take a while, so no use us both sitting around (Scarlett took almost 24 hours to come once induction began!) but never fear he is a quick phone call away if things speed up! I am trying to soak up the last night of feeling this baby move in my belly, since it will most likely be the last time. 
Please keep us in your prayers that our baby arrives safe and sound (and that it is pretty pain free for me would be a great prayer too:)

There will be lots of sweet baby pictures to come! 

No comments: