Today I could not stop starting at my sweet boy while he was sleeping so I took advantage of the quiet moment and snapped some pictures to remember these first precious days
*this outfit was carefully folded and packed in my hospital bag in anticipation of a possible baby boy three times, and this time was finally filled with a sweet little body. I looked long and hard for the perfect outfit to send a possible son home in and fell in love with this Janie and Jack soft blue mini sailboat embroidered one. I pulled it out today and realized it was a preemie outfit! It BARELY fit on this big boy, thank goodness I was able to squeeze him in for today's pictures and tomorrow's going home!
Paw-Paw came to meet his newest grandson!
We got a sweet surprise today at the hospital, a cookie basket from our friend's Emily and Nate!
The basket arrived just before all my favorite people came to visit, and they were VERY excited to try the cookies out!
My heart is so full as this little guy's mama, but even more so that this special guy gets to be the Daddy of a SON!
Scarlett loves kissing on Cooper
Big Sister was more interested in drawing on my room's white board!











1 comment:
Congrats! He is beautiful! Now get some rest :)
Post a Comment